-->

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WHEN WILL I WAKE UP

WHEN WILL I WAKE UP..!!!
if i dont realize whats going on in this world, my brain must be small as a peanut

THE WORLD IS FULL OF CONSPIRACY...
THE WORLD IS FULL OF CORRUPTIONS...
THE WORLD IS NEAR TO ITS END...
THE GOOD THINGS SOUND BAD...THE BAD SOUND NICE

do you really think that the world we leaving today is already good enough for us? think again my muslim brother and sister..

in our way of life now..does it makes ALLAH S.W.T HAPPY?
ask your self again...ask your heart...is this what HE really want..
are you realy ISLAM?

Astaghfirullah...

how could we?

how could we be happy, when our muslim brother and sister in PALESTINE MESIR,PAKISTAN, IRAQ, THAILAND, INDONESIA, LUBNAN, JORDAN,INDIA, CHINA and many more are in grieve DANGER...
THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ISLAM...

ASK your self again?

WHEN WILL I WAKE UP...

I cant fight alone, i need you my muslim brother and sister...sooner or later...our time for JIHAD will come

because...

there will be one more WAR...

war between Illuminati and Islam..

choose your side

Hai, thank you for visiting my blog. Hope my sharing gives some good info and benefit for you. Do drop some comments bellow to share your thought and share this article with your circle ke.

3 comments:

  1. Astaghfirullah...
    aku hanya mampu manghayati bait indah ini..
    aku mampu mendengar berita yg berlaku pada saudara ku...
    aku mampu melihat kesengsaraan hidup mereka berjuang...
    aku sekadar mampu... beri aku kekuatan sama untuk berjuang ya Allah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekuatan itu hanya akan lahir bila mana kita menjaga hubungan dgn Allah.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Us


Start Work With Me

Contact Us
KAIZAN NAZLAN
+60194501495
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia