-->

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Be a Remarkable Person

have you ever wonder, that you suppose to do something special..
something special to the world...?
or..
AMAZING!!..?
or..
OUTSTANDING?...orr..
EXTRAordiNARY!! or even a
Miracle... to this world..?

have you ever wondered that way?

to tell you the truth..I have that feelings..
I feel responsible..to make change in me..to be a better person
so that i can..
vanish the tear of people from terror...
to correct what is wrong..
and stood for RIGHT..
to help those who needs..
to brought JUSTICE

TO MAKE THE WORLD SMILE AGAIN... (^_^)

I have wondered that..and it still..
have you ever wonder that..?

you are the main character..in this life theater..LIVE in the big screen...where your action matter..

do something remarkable in this LIFE...

ALLAH will ALWAYS be WITH YOU...(trust me)


hey..
hear that sound? it is a pleasant sound from a piano, a violin!!..a drum...clapping hand from the crowd...there are cherishing you up...they are calling you..

TO BECOME A REMARKABLE PERSON...IN YOU...

that matter the most..if you know what I meant (^_^)

Hai, thank you for visiting my blog. Hope my sharing gives some good info and benefit for you. Do drop some comments bellow to share your thought and share this article with your circle ke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Us


Start Work With Me

Contact Us
KAIZAN NAZLAN
+60194501495
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia